Date Posted: February 24, 2023
Location: Middlesbrough, UK
Summary: The Accounting Manager is responsible for the full cycle accounting for FourQuest Energy UK and EU. The position is based in Middlesbrough, UK, and is involved in intercompany and international accounting and payroll functions.
- Full cycle accounting
- Complete bank recs, schedules, and government remittances
- Reviewing employees work: accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Establish and monitor the maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Maintain financial data bases – Sage
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Accounting certificate or equivalent
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
- Usually a minimum of 5 years experience in full cycle accounting
Job Related Abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Strong communication skills
- Information and task monitoring
- Problem analysis, judgment and problem-solving
- Supervisory skills & stress tolerance
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination.
- Demonstrate high energy / activity levels.
- Drive for continuous learning.
- Self-motivated, persistent and determined.
- Foster team spirit by working collaboratively with others.