Class 1/3 Operators
Date Posted: June 21, 2022
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta
- Provide quality service to client with the ability to build on the established relationships.
- Operate and maintain vacuum trucks, water trucks, high-pressure water equipment, chemical cleaning units and various specialty tools.
- Assist in preparing trucks, equipment, materials and supplies needed per job.
- Complete pre and post trip inspections on vehicles.
- Transport chemicals in a safe and efficient manner.
- Load and unload chemicals or chemical applications/cleanings (caustics, acid, flammable)
- Control and monitor equipment, instruments and computer operated systems.
- Keep records and prepare reports about service operations. I.E. vehicle logs, driver logs, hours of service logs, etc…
- Service, maintain and troubleshoot equipment to FourQuest Standards, and perform minor repairs as required.
- Provide guidance to swampers and labourers as required.
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
- Follow technical guidelines and procedures as specified by FourQuest Energy &/or client.
- Make minimal decisions with the support/guidance from leaders.
- Decisions primarily affect yourself and those in the field, especially for Health & Safety.
- 1 year operating a vacuum or high-pressure unit.
- Other service rig, drilling or oil and gas experience will be considered.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- WHMIS, TDG, and First Aid, H2S (FourQuest will provide required tickets/training)
- A general understanding of FourQuest Energy service lines.
- Class 1 &/or 3 driver license with off road experience and mechanical aptitude.