Nightshift Supervisor- Chemical Cleaning (UK)
Date Posted: May 10, 2022
Location: Redcar, North Yorkshire
Number of Positions: 1
4-6 month contracts available
Accommodation can be provided for successfully qualified candidates. Must be legally entitled to work in the UK.
Summary: Supervise Field Technicians in completing industrial cleaning activities
- All tasks to be completed safely and effectively to FourQuest’s Behavioral Based Safety program.
- Participate in the beginning of shift tool box meetings.
- Participate in and review Field Level Risk Assessment (FLRA’s).
- Responsible that all safety legislation is adhered to and actively participate in all FourQuest Health & Safety policies and practices.
- Responsible for the safety of the crews and equipment.
- Responsible to review and follow proper job procedures, create daily field tickets / estimates, ensure client relations and completed daily paperwork.
- Prepare daily operations reports, daily FLRA’s, daily safety tool box talks, daily reports for equipment, employees and contractors.
- Supervise and document all load outs in collaboration with on call Coordinator. Be aware of job specific needs.
- Supervise all rig in and rig outs.
- Supervise all aspects of mobilization and demobilization with required documentation.
- Read and understand both P&ID’s and Isometrics.
- Understand the process and procedures of the job scope that is required on the assigned job as well as ensure the needed equipment is mobilized for the operation, and the crew is aware of the timing and journey management.
- Ensure trucks, equipment, materials and supplies needed per job.
- Direct and assist Technicians in the spotting of equipment where required.
- Meet with customer to discuss and plan operations.
- Perform and supervise the operation of equipment
- Record and review information about equipment operation in the Daily Operations Report to take readings and make necessary adjustments.
- Keep detailed records of flow, temperature and pressure.
- Monitor control panels and operate equipment controls.
- Keep records and prepare reports about service and maintenance.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through an assigned team of sales professionals.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, persistent and determined.
- Demonstrate high energy/activity levels.
- Drive for business results and continuous learning.
- Foster team spirit by working collaboratively with others.
Job Related Abilities
- Good communication skills to understand concise directions.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- Physical stamina and endurance required to perform repetitive tasks.
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to visualize how tools are operating.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone and with other people.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize and have solid organizational skills