Date Posted: January 18, 2023
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Summary: You will complete nitrogen, pre-commissioning and maintenance activities at client locations. Provide support in the field for upstream and downstream services.
- Good communication skills to understand and give concise directions.
- Establish collaborative working relationships by actively looking for ways to train and help people.
- Analyze demands and provide workable solutions.
- Physical stamina and endurance required to perform repetitive tasks.
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to visualize how tools are operating.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone as well as guiding other people.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and have solid organizational skills.
- 2+ years’ experience in the operation nitrogen equipment, pumpers and bulkers.
- 2+ years’ experience in oil refineries, petrochemical plants, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and maintenance within the Oil & Gas Industry, Heavy Industrial, Petrochemical & /or Power Plants.
- Understanding of the execution of Nitrogen services.
- Knowledge of pre-commissioning or pipeline services activities a bonus.
- Class 1 &/or 3 driver license with off road experience and mechanical aptitude.
- Certifications an asset – CSTS, WHMIS, H2S, TDG