Date Posted: March 11, 2022
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
- All administrative duties as directed by the Project Manager & Divisional Manager.
- Track personnel to jobs initially under direction of the Project Manager.
- Prepare and administer purchase orders, quotations and invoices for the supply of goods and services
- Ensure field paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time for client signature.
- Prepare LEM’s as required by Project Manager.
- Review third party sub con LEM for client approval
- Maintain all project documentation on Sharepoint through project.
- Update Project Documentation as requested by the PM and Division Manager.
- Schedule agendas for PM and others as requested, attending meetings – completing and distributing minutes.
- Create and maintain project filing systems
- Maintain a strong client focus with interactions with both internal and external clients
- Support Project Managers and other divisional personnel with document preparation and filing
- Collect and ensure that all site personnel have all required documentation and training prior to arrival on site
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through an assigned team of sales professionals.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, persistent and determined.
- Demonstrate high energy/activity levels.
- Drive for business results and continuous learning.
- Foster team spirit by working collaboratively with others.
position Related Abilities
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Proven customer services skills, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with senior management at a strategic level
- 2 years + of administrative experience within the Oil&Gas service industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- WHMIS 2015, CSTS-09 or CSTS-2020 (Can be provided by FourQuest)
- Advanced Microsoft suite experience (including Excel).
- Experience with Sharepoint considered a major asset.