Date Posted: January 4, 2023
Location: Tomball, Texas
Summary: The Shop Foreman will oversee the day-to-day maintenance and repair of the FourQuest Energy fleet of equipment and the day to day shop activity.
- Salary based upon experience (Range $55,000 – $70,000)
- 2 weeks vacation
- Health & Dental Plan
- Lead and foster a health and safety culture in all activities and mentor staff on these areas.
- Ensure the completion of safety responsibilities including monthly safety meetings, site inspections, hours worked and other activities as required.
- Ensure that all safety legislation is adhered to actively participate in all FourQuest Health & Safety policies and practices.
- Communicate any HSE issues or concerns to your Manager and provide constructive solutions to problems.
- Perform preventative maintenance, diagnostics, troubleshooting and general repair on a wide range of industrial equipment.
- Monitor inventory levels and purchase tools, parts and equipment as required for the maintenance of the FourQuest Energy fleet.
- Oversee all daily shop activities
- Prepare job load outs, ensuring quality control and accuracy
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing equipment orders & stock receipt
- Provide mentorship and training to other staff members
- Ensure the shop is proper maintained and is kept clean and organised
- Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, quality, safety, and on-time delivery
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Mechanical background with 2+ years of Oil & Gas industry experience
- A background in Pipeline or pre-commissioning projects preferred
- Familiar with the storage of chemicals
- Understanding of pumps, valves, filtration, heating units
- Familiar with gaskets, bolt-up, flanges, hose connections, metallurgy,
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting abilities on a wide range of industrial machinery and equipment
- Excellent communication skills, priority management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency – (Word, Excel, outlook, google search, maps,)
- Experience on 10k telehandler
Job Related Abilities
- Works well within a team
- Safety focussed
- Quality driven
- Cost sensitive
- Strong multitasker
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination.
- Demonstrate high energy / activity levels.
- Drive for continuous learning.
- Self-motivated, persistent and determined.
- Foster team spirit by working collaboratively with others.