Technical Sales Representative
Date Posted: August 15, 2018
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta
Number of Positions: 1
Summary: In this position, you identify business opportunities, sell FourQuest services and products, develop relationships with clients, prepare reports, maintain and generate your own budgets, and be a contributing member in our Fort McMurray Region. This position significantly contributes to the company’s overall business success.
- Management of the client’s requirements.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with clients.
- Manage client files.
- Responsible for your budget and achieving sales targets.
- Set up annual and monthly sales budgets and monitor progress for their clients.
- Plan, execute and finalize tenders for projects/jobs according to company’s and clients procedures, timelines and budgets.
- Provide professional support and advice to field operators, supervisors and project managers.
- Provide sales expertise in new strategic business initiatives.
- Work together with engineers, project managers and other professional personnel regarding engineering, commercial and legal issues surrounding provided services.
- Knowledge and experience in FourQuest’s services is required.
- Work experience in energy, oil and gas, engineering services or related industry is required.
- High School Diploma required; College/Technical Diploma Chemical Engineering Technology (CET), Petroleum Engineering Technology (PET) or a University Degree in Engineering Sciences (Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum) is an asset.
- Solid computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and database management (CRM).
Job Related Abilities
- Establish collaborative working relationships and actively looking for ways to help people. Analyze demands and provide workable solutions.
- The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas and to develop creative ways to solve a problem. Work collaboratively with others to produce innovative solutions.
- Customer focus, relationship building and negotiation skills in order to provide excellent service to the client.
- The ability to focus on the desired result of one’s own work, setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
- Solid organizational skills coupled with a keen eye to detail. Ability to multi task, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Problem solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills plus a good working knowledge.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence and determination.
- Demonstrate high energy / activity levels.
- Drive for business results and continuous learning.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, persistent and determined.
- Foster team spirit by working collaboratively with others.