Technical Sales Representative
Date Posted: June 17, 2021
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Number of Positions: 1
Summary: Identify business opportunities, sell Company services and products, develop and maintain relationships with clients, prepare reports, maintain and generate budgets, professional and technical knowledge and contribute to team effort. Considerable coordination and time management skills are required. Significantly contributes to the company’s overall business success.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets.
- Provide professional support and advice to field operators, supervisors and project managers.
- Plan, execute and finalize tenders for projects / jobs according to the Company’s and Clients procedures, timelines and budgets
- Work closely with the company’s management staff in setting, executing and monitoring company’s business goals and policies
- Provide professional support an advice to field personnel
- Provide sales expertise in new strategic business initiatives
- Work together with customer representatives such as engineers, project managers and other professionals regarding engineering, commercial and legal issues surrounding provided services.
- Manage client files
- Establish and maintain close relationships with clients
- Ensure adherence to FourQuest’s HSE and Quality Management System
- 5+ Industry experience
- Intimate knowledge of the services FourQuest Energy Provides would be a strong asset
- High School Diploma required; College/Technical Diploma Chemical Engineering Technology (CET), Petroleum Engineering Technology (PET) or a University Degree in Engineering Sciences (Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum) is an asset.
- Solid computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and database management (CRM).
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and honesty
- Goal oriented to achieve target through self-motivation, persistence and determination
- Demonstrate high energy / activity levels
- Drive for business results and continuous learning
- Foster team spirit by working collaboratively with others
Position Specific Abilities
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Proven customer services skills, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with senior management at a strategic level