Turnaround Project Manager
3rd Class Power Engineer
Date Posted: February 27, 2017
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Number of Positions: 1
Summary: Act as the on-site liaison between the FourQuest industrial cleaning team and the client. Spend time with the client prior to shutdowns/ turnarounds to fully understand their needs and create project plans. Provide guidance throughout the project to the FourQuest team and relay project updates and information to the client’s plant operations team.
- Build and maintain relationships with the client, focussing on transparent communication before, during and after projects are completed.
- Create, review and implement project plans in conjunction with the Client and the FourQuest operations team.
- Remain in constant contact with the client to ensure we are exceeding project expectations and immediately rectifying any client issues that may occur throughout the course of the project delivery.
- Supervise and oversee the chemical cleaning projects.
- Controls cost of project, ensuring that results are delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide onsite safety liaison – ensure that all Health & Safety policies and practices are adhered to.
- All tasks to be completed safely and effectively to FourQuest’s Behavioral Based Safety program.
- Understanding of the execution of Chemical Cleaning services.
- 3rd Class power Engineer
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a plant operator
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience leading teams in gas plants, chemical plants, refineries or upgraders.
- Experience with leading teams through turnarounds, in the aforementioned environments.
- Knowledge of pre-commissioning or pipeline services activities a bonus.
- Class 5 license with a clean driver abstract.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through an assigned team of sales professionals.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, persistent and determined.
- Demonstrate high energy / activity levels.
- Drive for business results and continuous learning.
- Foster team spirit by working collaboratively with others.
Job Related Abilities
- Strong communication skills and thorough understanding of plant operations.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone and with other people.
- Good communication skills to understand concise directions.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Physical stamina and endurance required to perform repetitive tasks.