Date Posted: January 27, 2023
Location: Tomball, Texas
Summary: Acting as an advisor, provide technical support to on site operations, write procedures for job scope execution and assist in the creation of bid packages.
- Developing, cleaning, flushing, testing and other specialized procedures.
- Solve problems involving momentum, mass and energy transport, flow of fluids in piping, fluid mixing and fluids compressibility using the principles / technology of chemistry, physics, mathematics, engineering and related physical / natural sciences.
- Perform engineering calculations such as cleaning force ratio for compressible and non compressible flow, fluid velocity, volume and mass flow rates, reaction force, heat and mass transfer.
- Provide technical recommendations relating to equipment, chemistry, service, and durations to field staff during job execution.
- Provide onsite procedure revision including marking P&ID’s, creating valve alignment sheets, recalculating mass flows, velocities or heat loss due to job modifications.
- Assist Operations with hands on tasks in order to learn the equipment, procedures and business.
- Provide initial assessment of requests for bids involving calculating system volumes, lengths, equipment requirements and basic job methodology.
- Research and coordinate equipment and materials from vendors as required.
- Liaise with Operations, Sales and Proposals in the preparation of the RFQ.
Health & Safety
- Ensure that all safety legislation is adhered to actively participate in all FourQuest Health & Safety policies and practices.
- Communicate any HSE issues or concerns to your Manager or Supervisor. Provide constructive solutions to problems.
- Ensure safety obligations with clients are carried out as per the terms of the agreements, and communicated to those involved.
- Work closely with the Engineering leadership in setting, executing and monitoring company’s business goals and policies.
- Ensure adherence to FourQuest’s Quality Management Systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through an assigned team of sales professionals.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, persistent and determined.
- Demonstrate high energy/activity levels.
- Drive for business results and continuous learning.
- Foster team spirit by working collaboratively with others.
Job Related Abilities
- Good communication skills to understand concise directions.
- Good analytical and decision making skills.
- Physical stamina and endurance required to perform repetitive tasks.
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to visualize how tools are operating.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone and with other people.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize and have solid organizational skills