Field TECHNICIANS – CHEMICAL CLEANING
Date Posted: May 5, 2022
Location: Superior, Wisconsin
Salary Range: $16-$24 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Contract
Summary: Assist Field Supervisors and Field Engineers in completing pre-commissioning and maintenance activities at client locations. Provide support at the field level for upstream and downstream services.
Health and Safety
- All tasks to be completed safely and effectively to FourQuest’s Behavioral Based Safety program.
- Participate in shift safety meeting.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies and practices are adhered to.
- Communicate any HSE issues or concerns to your immediate Supervisor, Coordinator or Manager and provide constructive solutions to problems.
Equipment Set Up & Operation
- Deliver equipment and materials to job sites and assist in equipment set up.
- Under supervision, load, assemble, disassemble and maintain equipment.
- Learn to read and follow the drawings of system piping (P&ID’s).
- Assist in performing of basic operation of equipment under Supervision.
- Assist in preparing trucks, equipment, materials and supplies needed per job.
- Assist other Technicians in the use of spotting equipment where required.
- Assist in performing basic operation of equipment. E., air blow spread, flushing skids etc.
- Assist in controlling, monitoring and measuring equipment, instruments and computer operated systems.
- Assist in monitoring control panels and operating equipment controls.
- Keep records and prepare reports about service operations. vehicle logs, driver logs, hours of service logs etc.
- Under supervision, service, maintain and troubleshoot equipment. Perform minor repairs as required.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through an assigned team of sales professionals.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, persistent and determined.
- Demonstrate high energy/activity levels.
- Drive for business results and continuous learning.
- Foster team spirit by working collaboratively with others.
Job Related Abilities
- Good communication skills to understand concise directions.
- Good analytical and decision making skills.
- Physical stamina and endurance required to perform repetitive tasks.
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to visualize how tools are operating.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone and with other people.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize and have solid organizational skills