Date Posted: April 8, 2021
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
- Ensure all equipment has been inspected prior to leaving the yard.
- Ensure oil and fuel levels of all vehicles / units are checked prior to leaving the yard.
- Ensure all unites are inspected for damage and record all deficiencies.
- Ensure that stock is unloaded safely, accurately, and efficiently,
- Manage daily warehouse/ Yard housekeeping tasks.
- Cleaning of units and shop equipment.
- Maintaining an organized and safe shop and yard
- Preform pre-mobilization inspection checks on equipment and material before sending to job site.
- Able to work extended hours, which may be required from time to time.
- Perform general warehouse maintenance.
- Ensure snow and ice are cleared when necessary
- Forklift Certification required
- WHMIS, Standard First Aid and Transportation of Dangerous Good tickets required
- Familiar with ISO Policies and Procedures would be an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills required (able to read, write and speak English)
- Self motivated, dependable, and reliable,
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member
- Good decision-making skills and ability to work independently
- Able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Job Related Abilities
- Excellent communication skills – written and phone
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team and in a fast-paced environment
- Solid critical thinking and decision making skills
- Problem analysis, judgment and problem solving
- Ability to multitask and prioritize with solid organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, persistence, and determination.
- Demonstrate high energy / activity levels.
- Drive for continuous learning.
- Self-motivated, persistent, and determined.
- Foster team spirit by working collaboratively with others.