We are thrilled to announce that we signed a business agreement today with Alpha Oil and Gas Solutions (AOGS) based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. AOGS is a highly capable service provider of Joint Integrity Services and a quality manufacturer of hydraulic bolting tools with highly industry-regarded EICTB accreditation for bolting training. In addition, AOGS is an ADNOC ICV-certified organisation.
This key agreement will provide our clients with extended value-added services. These services will reduce project costs and provide a shared mission to deliver joint integrity management services and related turnkey solutions throughout the Middle East, Africa & Caspian (MEAC) in all operated verticals.
The partnership focuses on four key pillars to ensure that client satisfaction is assured:
- Safe provision of critical path-reducing activities
- Unrivaled customer satisfaction for your project requirements
- An incredibly comprehensive track record
- Experienced, trained, multi-skilled personnel
Via this strategic partnership, FourQuest Energy (MEAC) has expanded its service portfolio to cover the following extensive range of activities
Pre-Commissioning & Operation and Maintenance Services
- Pre-commissioning Engineering & Procedure Writing
- Steam Blowing
- Air Blowing
- Hydro milling
- Oil Flushing
- Chemical Cleaning
- Degassing & Decontamination
- Nitrogen Services
- Fluid Pumping
- Fluid Pumping
- Fluid Heating
- Engineering & Procedure Writing
- Pipeline Pigging & Testing
- Static Load Tank Testing
- Tank Cleaning Services
- Joint integrity management service.
- Bolting Torquing & Tensioning Services.
- Onsite portable machining
- EICTB training
- Calibration of bolting tools
- Integrated services for maintenance & turnaround
- Operation support services
Supply of Product
- Supply of industrial gases
- Supply of chemical products for refining processes & turnarounds
Contact us via the websites below for additional information. Our capabilities can be presented to cover your industry requirements across the Middle East, Africa, and Caspian regions.
FourQuest Energy – The company that understands critical path time wasted adds unnecessary costs to your project.
More Recent News Posts
During the pre-commissioning process, systems must be rid of loose debris and hydro testing fluid prior to start-up. The two most common methods for this type of system cleaning are air blowing and high velocity flushing.
Any scheduled maintenance and inspection performed in the oil and gas industry first requires the reduction and removal of potential hazards from the systems being maintained. These hazards can include hydrocarbons/ LEL’s, benzene, H2S, iron sulphide (pyrophoric iron), ammonia, and mercaptans.
A combined-cycle power plant uses both gas and steam turbines together to produce up to 50 percent more electricity from the same fuel than a traditional simple cycle plant.