FourQuest Energy is looking for a self-motivated, persistent & determined Technical Sales Representative in the Edmonton, Alberta area.
FourQuest Energy is currently looking for a Chemical Field Engineer to join our team. The role will be based in Edmonton, Alberta.
Submit Your Resume For Consideration
We continue to grow, and we are always looking for great people to join our team. If you can’t find a career posting that applies to you at this time, submit your resume and we will keep it on file for future consideration.
FourQuest Energy is a dynamic and exciting company with excellent growth and career opportunities for the right team players.
We know that our greatest asset is our people. Our employees have a voice and are directly involved in the success of our company.
Envision yourself working with some of the most accomplished and creative people in the energy industry.
We consider our employees—each with their individual skills and talents—to be integral to business. Our employees’ talents, qualifications, and energy continue to push us forward and highlight our excellence in the industry. We know that our people and the work they do are essential for our success!
Envision yourself working for a company that truly believes its people are its driving force, fostering a culture of determination, innovation, and passion.
Working at FourQuest
Are You The Right Fit?
If you are considering joining our team, please review the checklist below to determine if you are the right fit:
- You are interested in developing your skills, becoming a leader, and/or taking on more responsibility.
- You aren’t afraid to pursue new opportunities and try new things.
- You expect to be held accountable for your actions and believe that your company’s leadership should be held to the same standard.
- You are interested in growing with our company.
- You support and integrate our mission and values in our formula for success: integrity, a “can do” spirit, teamwork, and quality.
- You believe that communication is critical, whether you work in the office or the field.
- You stand behind our vision of being the leaders in the industry.
- You want to work in an environment where you can personally get involved with work, events, or activities that make a difference.
- You take the time to think tasks through, ensuring that you and your co-workers put health and safety first.
Frequently Asked Questions
We host intern and/or co-op students in a variety of disciplines. This program is not finalized to specific positions or schools. Instead, we create temporary opportunities as our business needs change. When we do have an opportunity available, we will post this at career centres or co-op offices at post secondary institutions with application instructions.
Our compensation and benefit plans are based on benchmarking standards to ensure we are competitive. Our salaries are based on the market value of the position and take into account an applicant’s experience and education. You will discuss the specifics of the salary for each position with HR and/or the hiring manager.
Posting periods vary and depend on a number of factors, including the type or location of a position and/or the hiring manager’s timeframe to fill it. Because of the high volume of candidates who typically apply to posted positions, we recommend you respond quickly if you have an interest in a position.
You do not need to call or email us to confirm that we received your application. You will be notified via email that your resume was successfully submitted.
We recommend that you proactively identify questions that may be asked in your interview. Identify stories or examples from previous jobs that will indicate your strengths, skills, experience, and lessons learned.
Be engaged and get to know the person across the table. This gives you the opportunity to show your passion for the career you hope to have.
We use various interview methods (behavior based, technical, situational, and panel) to determine if you are right for the position. Your interviewer(s) will inquire about past job performance to assess how you would handle a similar situation at FourQuest.